Concerned about dining with the COVID-19 virus going around?
Together, we have experienced a great deal over the years… economic turbulence, global events, severe weather and other challenges the world throws our way. We want you to know, it is our sincere intention to continue by your side as we face these uncertain times together. The Strega Group is undeniably committed to Quality, Integrity & Hospitality on every level.
As always, the safety and well-being of you, our staff and the communities we serve, is our top priority. We have been closely tracking the evolving situation around COVID-19, and monitoring guidance provided by the CDC, WHO and local health officials from around the country. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to advise and guide our decisions and actions.
Here’s what we’re doing now:
– We’ve enhanced the techniques used to clean our restaurants and empowered our teams with support from our partners at Ecolab, NRA, and ServSafe.
– In particular, we are paying special attention to all guest touch points that receive the most amount of human contact and we are committed to providing any and all accommodations to you and your guests.
– We are also cleaning our back-of-house facilities and dining areas with increased frequency using recommended sanitizing products.
– We are committed to the staff that serves you and are reviewing our sick policies daily, remaining flexible to their needs and safety.
– We are re-enforcing proper personal hygiene protocols both within the restaurants and out in daily life, providing staff with the CDC guidance and other resources.
We, at The Strega Group, will continue to remain available to serve you – maintaining our quality standards and safety protocols – facing this challenge together. If you need to reschedule an upcoming reservation, please know we are here to make that process as easy as possible. If you have an existing reservation at one of our locations, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Please feel free to contact our management team through firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617.345.3992.
Take good care. Sending our warmest regards,
The Strega Family.